The Helensville A&P Show Winter Series is a friendly, mini-competition held over three months during winter, to help keep our entrants interested and involved with the show during the off-season.
- Entries cost $3 each, and should be dropped off and entered at the showgrounds hall between 9am and 10am on the day of the competition.
- Classes are for Adults, or Youth 14 years and under.
- Entries will be judged at 10.15am, and entrants are welcome to stay for morning tea while judging is underway.
- Results and viewing of entries will be at approximately 11am, and entrants can collect their entries from approximately 11.15am.
- Prize money is awarded in each class, as follows: First Place – $15.00; Second Place – $10.00; Third Place – $5.00.
- For more information phone Julie on 09 420 7941 or Anne on 027 443 9474.
The 2019 Competitions (none held 2020 because of Covid-19)
(Check back soon for our 2021 Winter Series classes)
BAKING – Sunday, August 25th.
- Bliss or Protein Balls x 3
- Favourite Slice, any kind, 3 pieces
- Anything Apple
- Decorated Cupcake
- Flavoured popcorn (1 cup)
FLORAL – Sunday, September 22nd
- Recycled Container Arrangement (dried or fresh flowers)
- Best Flower Stem, any kind
- Dried Arrangement, may include accessories, any kind
- Jam Jar of Groovy Greenery
- Sand Saucer
KNITTING & CROCHET – Sunday, October 20th
- Any Hat
- Granny Square Blanket
- Baby Set of 2 Items (any combo of hat, booties, blanket or garment)
- Any crocheted or knitted item